GVS GLOBAL SPIRITUAL ACADEMY
Interdisciplinary – Intercultural – Intersectoral – Intergenerational
POWERED BY GVS
The GVS GLOBAL SPIRITUAL ACADEMY, GSA.
GSA: an Intercultural Centre of Spiritual Experience, Reflection, Dialogue, and Sharing.
The 8 major axes of GSA:
- Education & Culture
- Communication, Dialogue & Deep Listening
- The Work of the Future/ The Future of Work
- Digital transition: AI (Artificial Intelligence) & Deep Learning & IoT (Internet of Things)
- Leadership & Business Ethics & Vision & Wisdom
- Identity & (Mental) Health
- Intergenerational Dialogue
“The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”
Who is GSA for?
1. Entrepreneurs, (Top) Executives, HR,…
Conferences, Symposia, Retreats, Weekends, Workshops tailored for the entrepreneurial sector. A novel and completely out-of-the-box Coaching Concept ASAP: Allowing Spiritual Attunement and Processing.
2. Experience and Reflection Centre for Individuals and Groups
Experience and Reflection Centre for Individuals and Groups: a one year Course consisting of 12 modules: From Personal Development to Spiritual Evolvement & Fulfillment.
3. Meeting place for Youth: co-creative dialogue, World Café,…
Meeting place where both young and elder people can tap into their source again and recharge.
4. STM: Spiritual Transformation via Music
5. Haven of Peace and Tranquility & CARE Platform
A haven of Peace and Tranquility & CARE Platform: start BEING again. Focus on the liberating quality of BEING. Meditation evening/weekends.
6. Top-level lectures
Yearly 6 to 12 top-level lectures with national and international top-level speakers.
7. Concerts and other (inter)cultural event.
“What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
Henry David THOREAU